Give the Gift of GobbleSelect the amount you would like to apply to the gift card.
- Recipients can use Gobble Gift Cards towards any subscription meal plan
- Gobble Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees
- Gobble Gift Cards are non-refundable (unless required by law)
- Your payment card will be charged at the time of purchase of gift card
- Product and shipping restrictions may apply to your recipient’s area of service. To check if we deliver to you, check out this article
- In order for a Gift Card recipient to redeem a gift card, the recipient will be required to create a Gobble account and share credit card information (or other approved payment method). If a subscription exceeds a recipient’s account balance, the recipient’s provided payment method will be charged for the remaining balance.
- *Gobble credits will be applied to your account within 7 days of gift card purchase. Maximum amount of credits possible is $180 (from a total of $900 in gift card purchases). Credits can be applied to future deliveries and cannot be retroactively applied to past orders. This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or orders. All sales are final, credits are non-refundable and may not be transferred, exchanged or resold. Promotion is valid only on gift card purchases made from 12/08/2021 through 12/26/2021 at 11:59 pm PT.
What is Gobble?
Gobble is a weekly meal subscription service that provides pre-prepped dinners that can be cooked in 15 minutes! You may cancel or skip at any time.
Does Gobble ship to my area?
We deliver to the contiguous U.S. with the exception of Montana. We have limited service in Nebraska. Kansas, and New Mexico.
How to redeem the gift card?
The recipient can redeem the gift card at the time of sign up or after creating an account. Recipients must have an active Gobble subscription in order to redeem.